Hannah Russell is a member of the firm's Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group. She focuses her practice on loan restructuring and workouts, foreclosures, receiverships, and drafting briefs for her clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Hannah served as a law clerk for the Honorable Ann A. Scott Timmer at the Arizona Supreme Court.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Associate Editor)
- Research Assistant to Professor James Weinstein
- Legal Research & Writing Teaching Assistant to Professor Andrew Carter
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- University of New Mexico (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Majors: History and Political Science
- Dean's List
- Presidential Scholarship
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2016
Professional and Civic Activities
- Capitol School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)