Henry Perras has extensive experience in real estate financing and commercial lending and in tax-exempt financing transactions. His practice emphasized the representation of financial institutions and included the representation of local and national lenders in the following:
- Construction loans, permanent loans, leasehold financing, secured revolving lines of credit, lines of credit secured by multiple properties and loans with collaterals in multiple states.
- Letter of Credit transactions securing tax-exempt bond financings.
- Loan modifications, loan sales, intercreditor agreements and subordinations.
- Multiple lender syndication financing.
- Nonprofit financings.
Mr. Perras' practice included a wide variety of properties including regional shopping malls, power centers, office buildings, resort and hotel properties, golf courses, apartment buildings, health care centers and agricultural properties.
Education and Honors
- Cleveland–Marshall College of Law (J.D., with honors, 1979)
- University of Colorado (M.B.A., 1972)
- Boston College (B.A., with honors, 1963)
- Ohio (inactive)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member: State Bar of Arizona; Past Member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Member and Legal Advisor, Arizona Association for Economic Development (10 years)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2008-2011: Banking Law)