Areas of Strength
Our Immigration team members possess extensive experience in assisting public and private companies, in many sectors—including professional services, health care, banking and finance, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and information technology across the United States and around the world—with their immigration law needs. Our day-to-day representation with respect to U.S. immigration issues includes
- Nonimmigrant employment visa petitions, including Canadian and Mexican TN (NAFTA) workers, H-1B (professionals), O-1 (aliens of exceptional ability), H-2 (seasonal workers), H-3 (trainees), L-1A/B (intracompany transferees), E-1 (treaty traders), E-2 (treaty investors), B-1 (business visitors), and J-1 (exchange visitors).
- Permanent resident processes in the EB-1 areas of multinational managers/executives, outstanding researchers, and workers of extraordinary ability.
- Permanent resident processes through EB-2 and EB-3 using the PERM Labor Certification system (and also the Exceptional Ability and National Interest Waiver) and Schedule A (physical therapists and nurses) filings.
- Complete international mobility with a Blanket L-1 authorization program.
- Family-sponsored permanent resident status processes for employees who can qualify through this method instead of employment-based.
- Diversity visa permanent resident processing.
- Consular processing of immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas.
- Post-permanent resident processes such as reentry permits and preservation of permanent resident status for naturalization purposes.
- Compliance services related to employment verification (I-9) and E-Verify, Department of Labor investigations of H-1B programs and I-9 files, and discrimination charges in recruiting and hiring, along with other compliance and enforcement actions.