Ranked nationally as an “IP Litigation Powerhouse” and one of the “Most Feared Litigation Firms” by legal market research firm The BTI Consulting Group, Quarles & Brady has extensive experience in protecting, enforcing, and defending intellectual property rights in a broad range of technologies, in forums across the country. Whether you seek to protect your intellectual property or defend an infringement claim, we have the industry-acknowledged experience, knowledge, depth, and resources to meet your goals anywhere, any time.
Our clients are sophisticated companies that understand the value and importance of protecting their ideas, technology, and brands. They include biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and life science companies as well as research institutions, software companies, consumer product companies, original equipment manufacturing companies, and more.
Our overriding goal is to win for our clients. We deliver on this goal by focusing on six standards:
- Understanding client objectives and expectations.
- Providing the substantive and courtroom expertise that meets client needs.
- Bringing efficiency and effective process management to the case.
- Communicating with clients from the perspective of a business partner, not a vendor.
- Budgeting and managing the case in a way that makes client fees predictable.
- Executing and delivering the results clients desire.