Isaac Roang is a Partner in Quarles & Brady’s National Real Estate Practice Group. He has experience representing clients in a wide- range of complex real estate transactions, including the following
- Low income housing tax credit projects and New Markets Tax Credit transactions.
- Representation of lenders in commercial real estate finance transactions, including those involving tax credits.
- Acquisitions and dispositions of investment real estate and corporate real estate holdings.
- Mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Negotiation of office and industrial lease agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants.
- Representation of municipalities in development agreement and tax incremental financing transactions.
- Public finance transactions involving real estate.
- Real Estate
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Public Finance
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2007)
- Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- University of Wisconsin (Bachelor of Music, 2000)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Quarles & Brady Diversity Committee (Member, 2012–present)
- Milwaukee Habitat for Humanity, Inc. (Pro Bono Counsel, 2008–present; Supervising Attorney of Pro Bono Representation, 2012–present)
- Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic (Volunteer Attorney, 2008–present)
- United Performing Arts Fund (Next Generation UPAF Council, 2011–present; Co-chair of Next Gen UPAF, 2014–present)
- Concord Chamber Orchestra (Volunteer Musician, 2008–present)
- United States Peace Corps (Volunteer, 2001–2003) - served as a mathematics and physics teacher in Kenya, and completed a school library construction project
- Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®-Rising Stars Edition 2016 (Real Estate)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013, 2014 and 2015)
- Selected as a "Forty Under 40" honoree by The Milwaukee Business Journal (February 2012)
- American Bar Association (Member, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law; Member, Forum Committee on Affordable Housing and Community Development Law)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Member, Real Property Law Section)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)