Isaac Roang practices in the area of commercial real estate. He has experience representing clients in a wide range of complex business transactions, including the following:
- Representation of investors in Section 42 Housing Tax Credits.
- Representation of lenders in commercial real estate loan origination and workout transactions, including financings involving New Markets Tax Credits.
- Acquisitions and dispositions of investment real estate and corporate real estate holdings.
- Negotiation and documentation of commercial lease agreements on behalf of landlords and tenants.
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2007)
Dean’s Scholar. Dean’s List. Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics (Staff). Pro Bono Pledge Honoree.
- University of Wisconsin (Bachelor of Music, 2000)
Selected as a “Forty Under 40” honoree by The Milwaukee Business Journal
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law).
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section).
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Member, Real Property Law Section).
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member).
- Urban Land Institute (Member).
- United Performing Arts Fund (Next Generation UPAF Council, 2011-present).
- Milwaukee Peace Corps Association (Member).
- Milwaukee Chamber Orchestra Board of Directors (Vice President, 2009-2011; Member, 2008-2011).
- United States Peace Corps (Volunteer, 2001-2003) - served as a mathematics and physics teacher in Kenya, East Africa; initiated HIV/AIDS prevention course for the school’s 160 students; implemented mentoring program for rural young women; and wrote USAID grant for and supervised the construction of eight-month school library construction project.
- Quarles & Brady Diversity Committee (Member).