Alex is an attorney in the firm’s Labor & Employment Practice Group. He focuses his practice on the representation of employers, with an emphasis on employment litigation matters.
Alex has defended employers against claims pertaining to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), unpaid wages and wrongful discharge. He has also litigated common law employment law issues, including breach of contract, intentional interference with contractual relations and trade secret misappropriation. He has appeared before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Arizona state and federal courts, and various state administrative agencies.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy (Executive Board Member, Articles Editor)
- University of Richmond (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona (Volunteer)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- State Bar of Pennsylvania (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Board Member of Litigation Section)
- Young Lawyer’s Division of the State Bar of Arizona (Member)