Jacque Westling's practice focuses on corporate, securities, finance, compliance, and mergers and acquisitions for businesses in diverse industries, including technology, retail, financial institutions, manufacturing, and financial services. Her experience includes
- Representation of U.S. companies in connection with joint venture and other cooperative alliances to establish or invest in business operations in non-US jurisdictions.
- Advising U.S. companies in structuring subsidiaries and or branch offices to conduct offshore business operations.
- Private offerings of debt and equity.
- Assistance to startup and growth companies with respect to financing transactions.
- Advice to growth and middle-market companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, and other strategic transactions.
- General regulatory and compliance advice.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Direct Sales Industry
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Higher Education
Education and Honors
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law–Boalt Hall (J.D., 1983)
- Stanford University (B.A., 1980)
- with departmental honors
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona Technology Council (Board Director)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona (Board of Directors)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- California Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Business Law Section; Middle Market and Small Business Committee; Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2013–present: Banking and Finance Law; Corporate Law)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Named a "Most Influential Women in Arizona Business" by AZ Business Magazine for 2017