Jacque Westling’s practice focuses on corporate, securities, finance, compliance, and mergers and acquisitions for businesses in diverse industries, including technology, retail, financial institutions, manufacturing and financial services. Her experience includes:
- Representation of U.S. companies in connection with joint venture and other cooperative alliances to establish or invest in business operations in non-US jurisdictions.
- Advising U.S. companies in structuring subsidiaries and or branch offices to conduct offshore business operations.
- Private offerings of debt and equity.
- Assistance to startup and growth companies with respect to financing transactions.
- Advice to growth and middle market companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and other strategic transactions.
- General regulatory and compliance advice.
(2013: Banking and Finance Law / Corporate Law).