Jasmine Davis is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group, where she focuses on the acquisition, maintenance, licensing, enforcement and transfer of intellectual property. She has significant experience regarding the selection, clearance, and enforcement of trademarks around the world. She counsels clients in all aspects of brand protection, acquisition/divestiture, and development, such as trademark, trade dress, unfair competition, copyright, anti-counterfeiting, and advertising law.
Ms. Davis represents clients globally in trademark oppositions and cancellations, and also counsels clients on advertising, marketing, promotions, domain name, and social media issues. Her recent experience includes:
- Assisting clients with trademark and copyright clearance and registration around the world;
- Assisting clients in disputes over trademark and copyright rights; and
- Enforcing clients' trademarks and copyrights against infringing uses on various social media platforms.
Education and Honors
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology & Policy (Managing Editor)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.A., 2007)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- International Trademark Association (Member)
- Girls in the Game (Auxiliary Board Member)