Jazzmin Gordon is a member of the firm's Product Liability Practice Group. She focuses her practice in manufacturing matters, toxic tort, and personal injury.
In law school, Jazzmin was the Senior Managing Editor of the Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality. She was also a member of the Black Law Students Association, the Maurer Sports and Entertainment Society, and the Competition Board of the Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition. In 2015, Jazzmin was a Summer Associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., 2016)
- Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality (Senior Managing Editor)
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition (Octafinalist)
- CALI Award: Business Planning (Recipient)
- Black Law Students Association (Barrister’s Chair and 3L of the YearMember)
- University of California, Riverside (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- UCR Women’s Division I Basketball Team