Jeff LaValle practices in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate finance, and general corporate law. Jeff’s experience includes:
- Representing client in a $500 million initial public offering.
- Representing client in a billion dollar sponsored spin-off transaction.
- Representing clients in merger and acquisition transactions.
- Providing securities advice and representing public companies in connection with periodic reporting requirements.
- Advising clients with respect to contract and other business matters.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2004)
Order of the Coif. Recipient, Don A. Olson Memorial Award of Excellence for work with Consumer Law. Judicial Internship for Judge Daniel R. Moeser, Dane County Circuit Court, 2003. Consumer Law Litigation Clinic, 2002-2003. Legal Assistance to Institutionalized Persons, 2002.
- Marquette University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2001)
Phi Beta Kappa.
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2004
U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2004
Professional and Civic Activities
American Bar Association; State Bar of Wisconsin; Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association; Saint Thomas More High School (Board Member); Big Brothers/Big Sisters (Volunteer Service).