Jennifer Nackley's practice focuses on estate planning, probate administration, and guardianship matters. She counsels clients on a full range of matters, which include the minimization of estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes. Additionally, Ms. Nackley handles various levels of administration of substantial estates, as well as the representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputed matters. Her recent experience includes
- Consultation with clients on a full range of estate planning matters, including the minimization of estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes.
- Preparation of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, health care directives, financial powers of attorney, and other estate planning documents.
- Representation of clients in various levels of administration of substantial estates, as well as the representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputed matters.
- Preparation of complex estate tax returns and the representation of clients during audits of estate and gift tax returns.
- Representation of clients in incapacity proceedings and representing guardians throughout the administration of the guardianship.
Education and Honors
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- Dean's List
- Moot Court Board (Member, 1987–1989)
- St. John Fisher College (B.A., 1986)
- Dean's List
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1994
Professional and Civic Activities
- Cancer Alliance of Naples, Inc. (President, Board of Directors)
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property and Probate Trust Law Section)
- New York State Bar Association (Member)
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Member)
- Collier County Bar Association (Chair, Trust & Estate Section, 1999–2000)
- Estate Planning Council of Naples, Inc. (Member)
- Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C. (1989–1993)
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County (Board of Directors)
- Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (Board of Directors)