Jennifer Nackley’s practice focuses on estate planning, probate administration and guardianship matters. She counsels clients on a full range of matters, that include the minimization of estate, gift and generation skipping taxes. Additionally, Ms. Nackley handles various levels of administration of substantial estates, as well as the representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputed matters. Her recent experience includes:
- Consultation with clients on a full range of estate planning matters including the minimization of estate, gift and generation skipping taxes.
- Preparation of wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, health care directives, financial powers of attorney and other estate planning documents.
- Representation of clients in various levels of administration of substantial estates, as well as the representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in disputed matters.
- Preparation of complex estate tax returns and the representation of clients during audits of estate and gift tax returns.
- Representation of clients in incapacity proceedings and represent guardians throughout the administration of the guardianship.
Education and Honors
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 1989)
Dean’s List. Moot Court Board (Member, 1987-1989).
- St. John Fisher College (B.A., 1986)
District of Columbia,
U.S. Tax Court, 1998
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1994
Professional and Civic Activities
- Cancer Alliance of Naples, Inc. (President, Board of Directors).
- The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property and Probate Trust Law Section).
- New York State Bar Association (Member).
- District of Columbia Bar Association (Member).
- Collier County Bar Association (Chair, Trust & Estate Section, 1999-2000).
- Estate Planning Council of Naples, Inc. (Member).
- Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service, Washington, D.C. (1989-1993).
- Legal Aid Service of Broward County (Board of Directors).
- Coast to Coast Legal Aid of South Florida (Board of Directors).