Jerry Bromiel is a member of the Quarles & Brady Real Estate Practice Group. His practice includes a wide range of business law, real estate, and financial services transactions and advice. Jerry counsels privately held businesses, professionals, corporations & LLCs and lenders and individuals—both locally and nationally—in understanding and addressing legal issues and attaining positive results. He has been providing strategic advice and counsel for more than 30 years.
Jerry focuses his real estate practice on purchase and sale transactions, leasing, lending and financing, development, title and title insurance, and related-litigation issues. His business law practice includes the full spectrum—from business entity choice, start-up, and/or acquisition, through development, growth and continued viability, and ultimately to succession—planning and disposition, or sale and transition. He has also litigated business, commercial real estate, and financial disputes.
Jerry has been selected to Arizona's Finest Lawyers, and is included among Tucson's Top Lawyers. He also has achieved an AV® Preeminent – 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Chiefly, Jerry is a problem solver. He brings an objective, practical, and experienced point of view—as well as balanced and ethical knowledge—to his practice. He helps his clients understand and address issues, know more, and employ on-point legal strategies to achieve success.
Education and Honors
- College of William and Mary (J.D.)
- Southern Illinois University (B.A.)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Illinois State Courts
- Arizona State Courts
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona (Member, Sections on: Business Law; Real Property Law; Section Council, Program Chairman for Southern Arizona, Environmental and Natural Resources Law, 1994–1996)
- Pima County Bar Association
- YMCA of Southern Arizona (Board Member, 1993–present, Board Chair, 2005–2007)
- CODAC Health, Recovery & Wellness (Board Member, 1996-2003; Board Chair, 2000-2002)
- Board of Visitors, University of Arizona College of Law (1986–1989)
- American Cancer Society (Board Chair, 1983–1985)
- Pima County Real Estate Research Council (past Board Member)
- Arizona Town Hall (past Training Committee Member)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Listed in Arizona's Finest Lawyers
- Listed in Tucson's Top Lawyers