Jessica's recent experience includes:
- Structured a worldwide strategic alliance between two international companies under which revenue to our client was projected at $500 million, the other party would provide ongoing services to our client and a research company was created to explore innovative applications of their combined offerings.
- Counseling companies in the development and protection of technology assets and trade secrets.
- Advising companies on the collection and protection of data they wish to use in developing new offerings for their customers.
- Assisting clients with the launch of internet-based businesses and data centers.
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of agreements, including license agreements, alliance agreements, supply agreements, consulting agreements, and joint development agreements for technology, healthcare, educational and manufacturing enterprises.
- Developing website terms and conditions, privacy policies and terms of service for clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, education and technology services industries.Representing a variety of companies in the purchase and sale of intellectual property assets, such as software, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and websites.
- Advising clients on the ownership and protection of data and drafting agreements that protect the client's position.
- Preparing Transition Services Agreements under which clients receive ongoing technical, accounting and human resources support following the close of an asset purchase transaction.
- Developing standard contracts, procedures for review, and negotiation positions, and providing the associated training to clients.