Big Clients & Transactions
Client confidentiality prevents John from divulging all of the deals on which he has worked, but a few clients have given their permission or are publicly known, including those below.
John has served as lead counsel for major institutions both in the financing and the disposition of commercial real estate. A few of the higher-profile transactions include:
- The development of Downtown Milwaukee’s Grand Avenue Mall, which was considered a jewel of retail property when it opened.
- Representation of the largest property owner during the redevelopment of the Midwest Airlines Center, now the Delta Center, which is one of the world’s most architecturally exhilarating and technologically robust convention facilities, located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Representing the largest property owner in the redevelopment of the BMO-Bradley Center, which is the home of the NBA Milwaukee Bucks.
John’s entire client list is a virtual “Who’s Who” of corporate America, but a few well-known names include the following:
- Philip Morris Corporation (John is lead real estate counsel.)
- General Electric Capital Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
- Kraft Foods