Mr. O’Neal is an advocate for his clients both inside and outside the court room. His practice includes the following areas:
- Corporate and commercial matters, including contract disputes, defense and assertion of claims related to officers and directors, shareholder and LLC member disputes, commercial torts, non-solicitation and non-compete agreements, creditor claims, and insurance claims.
- Real estate matters, including title claims, contract disputes, real estate professional claims, commission disputes, construction matters, lien claims, lease enforcement and defense, and administrative claims.
- Securities matters, including defense of state and federal claims.
- Defense and prosecution of professional liability claims and select personal and financial injury matters.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., 1994)
Arizona State Law Journal (Staff Writer, Associate Editor).
- Southern Methodist University (B.A., cum laude, 1991)
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America®
(2013-present: Commercial Litigation).
Selected for inclusion in the 2011-2013 Southwest Super Lawyers®
lists (Business Litigation).
Peer Review Rated.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Adjunct Faculty 2011, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University.
- Judge Pro Tem, Arizona Superior Court (2010-2012).
- Faculty, Arizona State Bar Course on Professionalism (2011, 2012).
- Speaker, Taking and Defending Effective Depositions, 2007, 2008 - Lorman Education Services.
- Speaker, Advanced Depositions in Arizona, 2006 - Lorman Education Services.
- State Bar of Arizona (Member).
- State Bar of Nevada (Member).
- American Bar Association (Member).