Jonathan Howard practices in the firm's Business Law Practice Group and focuses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate law. His recent experience includes
- Representing buyers and sellers in public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
- Representing issuers in private equity and venture capital transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements, including license agreements, supply agreements, consulting agreements, and development agreements for retailers, service providers, manufacturers, health care organizations, and educational institutions.
- Advising and assisting clients in forming business organizations.
- Advising clients regarding corporate governance and securities law issues, including annual reporting obligations.
- Business Law
- Jet Fuel Consortiums
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Direct Sales Industry
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Higher Education
- Health & Life Sciences
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- William H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State University – W.P. Carey School of Business (B.S., summa cum laude, 2004)
- Major: Finance
Professional and Civic Activities
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (Economic Development Committee)
- Phoenix Regional Sports Commission (Board of Directors)
- Rotary Club of Litchfield Park (Member)
- Phoenix One Foundation (Former Board of Directors)
- Capitol Schools Project (Volunteer)
- WESTMARC (Executive Committee)
- 2010 Top 50 Pro Bono Attorney