Joe Masterson is a corporate governance and securities specialist. He focuses on advising clients and their boards about governance and compliance matters and in securities transactions.
Joe practices in the areas of corporate governance, securities offerings and compliance, internal investigations, and general corporate, partnership and limited liability company matters. He has extensive experience representing clients in SEC securities registrations and periodic reporting, Sarbanes-Oxley and Dodd-Frank compliance, fiduciary duties, public and private company stock, asset and business acquisition transactions, and entity governance, structuring and documentation.
Joe also specializes in securities, corporate governance, internal investigations, and business organization and operations issues.
- Business Law
- Data Privacy & Security
- Higher Education
- Real Estate
Education and Honors
- Harvard Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1978)
- Harvard Law Review (Member, 1977–1978)
- Culver-Stockton College (B.S., summa cum laude, 1974)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2010-present: Corporate Law)