Josh Hufford is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group where he focuses his practice on corporate transactions and broker-dealer/investment adviser compliance.
Josh was previously registered with a broker-dealer and investment adviser and has a background in broker-dealer compliance. His experience includes traveling the country to lead compliance exams on the field offices of registered representatives and investment advisers.
Education and Honors
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Corporate Law Fellow
- Entrepreneurship and Community Development Clinic
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (M.B.A., 2008)
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh (B.S., 2006)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)