Judith Bickert is a paralegal with twenty-four years of experience in real estate and finance law, with an emphasis on lender representation. She assists in the following areas:
- Title analysis and negotiation.
- Survey coordination and review.
- Lease abstracting and analysis.
- Property investigation including zoning, development plans, water rights and subdivision.
- Coordination of document flow and title closings.
- Lien analysis and loan review.
- Analysis and preparation of Uniform Commercial Code filings.
Education and Honors
- Phoenix College (Certificate, 1989)
- Certificate: Legal Assisting.
- Arizona State University (B.S., 1985)
- Degree: Justice Studies.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Paralegal Association
- Risk Management Association - Women in Banking