Julia J. Koestner practices in the firm's Commercial Litigation Group. Her recent experience includes:
- Assisting clients with alternatives to litigation, including arbitration proceedings and mediation.
- Representing local and national clients in complex contract disputes.
- Representing large commercial lenders in connection with loan defaults, breach of guaranty actions, lender liability claims, and various lien priority disputes.
- Defending cases involving breach of commercial leases.
- Representation of national lending institutions in Arizona homeowners' association foreclosures.
- Representation of national franchisors in connection with claims for breach of franchise agreements.
- Serving as National Beverage Counsel to the second-largest brewer in the United States.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Executive Note and Comment Editor)
- Annals of Health Law (Special Edition Guest Senior Editor)
- Chicano-Latino Law Students Association (Member)
- University of Arizona (B.A., summa cum laude, 2008)
- Majors: Religious Studies and Spanish
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2014
- Selected by Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education as one of the Top 50 Pro Bono Attorneys in Arizona (2016)