Justin DeAngelis is a patent attorney in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group.
While attending law school, he was a member of the Intellectual Property Law Society, Giles Rich IP Moot Court Competition, and was the submissions editor for the Journal of Intellectual Property. He was also a judicial extern for the Honorable Sharon Johnson Coleman.
Justin was previously a patent agent at the firm.
- Patent Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Trademarks & Copyrights
Education and Honors
- Chicago Kent College of Law at the Illinois Institute of Technology (J.D., 2015)
- Chicago Intellectual Property Colloquium (Fellow)
- Journal of Intellectual Property (Submissions Editor)
- Giles Rich IP Moot Court Competition (Member)
- Intellectual Property Law Society (Member)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.S., 2011)
- Major: Mechanical Engineering
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (Member)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association (Vice Chair - Intellectual Property Law Committee)
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (Member)
- LaunchU (Volunteer)