Justin Hoag is a member of the firm's Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group.
He has experience serving his clients in trial, as well as drafting motions and legal opinions. He has drafted motions for summary judgment, response motions, and tax opinions.
Education and Honors
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Journal of Private Equity and Venture Capital Law (Comments Editor)
- Trevecca Nazarene University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Phi Delta Lamba Honor Society
- Appellate Moot Court Competition Collegiate (Champion)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois