Katrene Zelenovskiy practices in the firm's Business Law Practice Group. Her practice focuses on
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Private equity and venture capital.
- Corporate finance.
- Business transactions and general corporate matters.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Ms. Zelenovskiy spent over 10 years in finance, part of which as a treasury manager at Rockwell Automation. She led various initiatives, including participating in acquisitions, developing and managing international cash reporting, managing international liquidity, streamlining the legal and finance structure of the company to utilize international cash effectively, and providing support to Investor Relations.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Jessup Moot Court Competition, 2007 (Competitor)
- CALI Award for Excellence – Trial Advocacy, Spring 2006
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (B.S., magna cum laude, 1998)
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member), American Bar Association (Member)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Belarussian State University, Minsk, Belarus (business law program, 1994–1995)