Ken Smith's work focuses in the areas of trusts and estates, tax and tax-exempt organizations. He is a Certified Public Accountant. Mr. Smith's experience includes:
- Administration of trusts, estates and foundations, including preparation of accounts and tax returns.
- Coordinate and review preparation of fiduciary tax returns.
- Prepare tax and cash flow projections for trusts, estates and individual beneficiaries.
- Evaluate and maintain tax software programs.
- Create spreadsheets for firm use in the administration of trusts and estates.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin (B.B.A., 1974)
- Degree: Accounting.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Paralegal Association of Wisconsin (Estate and Trusts Specialty Section)