Kevin’s range of legal skills cover numerous areas of business law, including
- Mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions
- Private placements
- Public finance
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances, and teaming agreements
- Corporate governance
- Technology and e-commerce
- Software development and licensing agreements
- Joint development agreements
- Master supply and purchase agreements
- Distribution and reseller agreements
- Consulting agreements
A few examples of his recent representations include the following:
- Representation of numerous buyers across a variety of industries in connection with strategic acquisitions.
- Representation of numerous sellers across a variety of industries in connection with disposition of entire companies or specific business divisions.
- Representation of publicly held telecommunications company in connection with its disposition of its consumer network division.
- Representation of two utility cooperatives in connection with the simultaneous acquisition of public utility assets from a single seller.
- Representation of a privately held telecommunications company in connection with various strategic acquisitions.
- Representation of a state agency in connection with direct private equity investments.
- Representation of issuers and underwriters in connection with numerous public finance transactions.