Kim Mahan is an attorney in the firm’s Business Law Practice Group and focuses in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracting, corporate governance, business transactions and general corporate matters. Her recent experience includes:
- Representing buyers and sellers in public and private merger and acquisition transactions.
- Advising and assisting businesses in entity formation and entity structure.
- Advising clients regarding corporate governance matters.
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing various commercial contracts.
Education and Honors
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- University of Illinois Law Review (Administrative Editor)
- University of Illinois (summa cum laude, 2002)
- University Honors (Bronze Tablet)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional and Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association