Kristen is a member of the firm's Labor & Employment Practice Group.
While in law school, Kristen served as the judicial extern for the Honorable Erithe A. Smith of the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California. For the past several years, Kristen has handled a fast-paced civil litigation docket. She has trial experience, including recently first chairing a week long jury trial. She has wide-ranging experience in depositions, including expert depositions.
Education and Honors
- Chapman University – Fowler School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Chapman Law Review Executive Board (Senior Articles Editor)
- Moot Court Honor Board (Member)
- National Order Of Scribes Outstanding Law Graduate for excellence in legal writing
- Judicial Extern for Honorable Erithe A. Smith, U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- University of Arizona (B.A., summa cum laude with honors, 2008)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- State Bar of California (Member)