Kristin Occhetti’s practice focuses on estate planning and wealth preservation strategies for individuals, small business owners and professionals. Her experience includes:
- Preparing wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, and health care powers of attorney.
- Traditional bypass trust and marital deduction planning.
- Charitable estate planning.
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning.
- Asset protection planning.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
Dean’s List. CALI Award: Legal Writing and Research I, Probate Practice and Procedure. Alpha Sigma Nu. Marquette Law Review (Associate Editor, 2006-2007). Intern to the Honorable Patience Drake Roggensack, Wisconsin Supreme Court. Thomas Moore Law Scholarship. Herbert C. Hirschboeck Law Scholarship. Justinian Society of Lawyers Scholarship.
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2003)
Selected for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers®
–Rising Stars 2011-2013 Editions (Estate Planning & Probate).
Recipient of the 2013 Howard B. Eisenberg Service Award from Marquette University Law School.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Life Navigators (Trust Committee).
- Zoological Society of Milwaukee (Associate Board).
- American Bar Association (Member).
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Member).
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member).
- Association of Women Lawyers (Member).
- Justinian Society of Lawyers (Member).
- Children's Hospital Guardianship Pro Bono Clinic (Co-chair).
- Quarles Cares (Chair, Milwaukee office).