Krystal Aspey Fleischmann practices in the firm's Commercial Litigation Group. Her recent experience includes
- Assisting clients with alternatives to litigation, including arbitration proceedings and mediation.
- Representing local and national clients in complex contract disputes.
- Defending clients against professional negligence claims.
- Representing large commercial lenders in connection with loan defaults, breach of guaranty actions, lender liability claims, and various lien priority disputes.
- Representing both owners and contractors in a variety of construction and real estate litigation matters.
- Defending cases involving breach of commercial lease cases.
- Serving as National Beverage Counsel to the second-largest brewer in the United States.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., cum laude, 2008)
- Externship to the Honorable Judge Teilborg, U.S. District Court, Phoenix, Arizona. High Pro Bono Distinction. Pedrick Scholar
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America Partnership in Advocacy
- Cohen Professionalism Scholar
- ABA Appellate Advocacy Moot Court
- Old Dominion University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2005)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association (Member)
- Arizona Justice Project (Volunteer)
- Capitol School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)
- Maricopa County Volunteer Lawyers Program (Volunteer)
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars (2014–2017: Business Litigation)