Kyle Orne is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. His experience includes:
- Representing local, national, and multi-national clients in complex contractual and commercial disputes.
- Serving as National Beverage Counsel to the second-largest brewer in the United States.
- Representing corporations and individuals in matters involving franchise law, business-related torts, employment discrimination, and securities matters.
- Representing direct sales companies in FTC and state attorneys general investigations, including responding to Civil Investigative Demands.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Order of the Coif (Member)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Associate Editor)
- Extern for the Honorable James A. Teilborg, U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- Top Score Arizona Bar Exam (July 2015)
- Bradley University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Majors: Political Science, English, and Spanish
- Division I Soccer
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2016