Kyle Orne is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady. While attending law school, he was an Associate Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal, received 3rd place in the Oplinger Closing Argument Competition (2014), and was an Alternative Winner in the Jenckes Closing Argument Competition (2013).
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Order of the Coif (Member)
- Arizona State Law Journal (Associate Editor)
- 3rd place in the Oplinger Closing Argument Competition (2014)
- Alternative Winner in Jenckes Closing Argument Competition (2013)
- Bradley University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Majors: Political Science, English, and Spanish
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2016