Lara Rhodes is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group and has experience in acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, and other commercial real estate transactions. Her practice includes
- Representation of clients in acquisitions and dispositions of convenience stores, retail stores, office buildings, and multi-family residential complexes.
- Representation of national and regional banks in the sale of ORE properties.
- Representation of landlords in negotiation of office and retail leases.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Dean’s Award; Highest Pro Bono Distinction; Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards for Excellence (Criminal Law & Professional Responsibility)
- Judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Gemmill, Arizona Court of Appeals; Judicial extern for the Honorable Judge Campbell, United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Pedrick Scholar; Law Journal for Social Justice (Executive Articles Editor); Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity (Marshal)
- Drexel University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2009)
- Dean’s List
- A.J. Drexel Academic Scholarship; Pennoni Honors College
- Creating Excellent Organizations (CEO) Leadership Workshops
- Kappa Theta Epsilon Co-op Honors Society; Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honors Society
Professional and Civic Activities
- Urban Land Institute (Member)
- Capitol School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Member)