Larissa Koshatka is member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group, with a focus on financial institutions litigation and complex commercial litigation. She counsels clients on all aspects of litigation strategy including preventative measures and risk management, negotiations, and dispute resolution. Her recent experience includes:
- Defending financial institutions and creditors against claims under Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Real Estate Settlement Practices Act.
- Representing corporate clients in a variety of complex commercial litigation, including contract disputes, product liability, and business tort claims.
- Representing financial institutions in connection with loan defaults, judicial and nonjudicial foreclosures, lender liability claims, various lien priority disputes, and other mortgage-related contested litigation.
- Assisting clients with alternatives to litigation, including arbitration proceedings and mediation.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University–Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Virginia Tech (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (Member)
- Sagamore American Inn of Court (Member)
- Homeless Legal Aid (Member)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)