Larissa Koshatka is member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Larissa focuses her practice on commercial litigation, including dispute resolution, financial institutions litigation, product liability, and risk management. She has experience in drafting/researching complex motions/briefs, taking/defending depositions, leading negotiations in mediations, preparing cases for trial and otherwise defending businesses against a wide variety of tort claims at the state and federal level.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Virginia Tech (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2013
U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2011
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2011
Professional and Civic Activities
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana (Member).
- Sagamore American Inn of Court (Member).
- Homeless Legal Aid (Member).
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member).
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member).
- American Bar Association (Member).