Lauren Elliott Stine is a member of the Commercial Litigation Group and the Appellate Practice Subgroup. She is also co-chair of Quarles & Brady's Healthcare Litigation Subgroup. Her experience includes
- Representing local and national corporations in complex corporate and contract disputes.
- Representing health care providers and professionals, pharmaceutical wholesalers, and direct sales companies in cases involving contract disputes, alleged fraud, deceptive advertising, and general litigation matters.
- Assisting clients in special action and appellate proceedings in state and federal courts.
- Representing local and national clients in real estate, professional liability, financial services, and construction litigation matters.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Order of the Coif (Member); Order of the Barristers (Member)
- Dean's Award (Recipient); Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal (Staff Writer and Business Editor)
- Jessup International Moot Court Team (Member)
- Arizona State University (B.A. and B.S., summa cum laude, 2003)
- Phi Beta Kappa (Member)
- Golden Key (Member)
- Phi Eta Sigma (Member)
- Gamma Beta Phi (Member)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2007
Professional and Civic Activities
- Law Clerk to the Honorable W. Scott Bales, Arizona Supreme Court (2006–2007)
- The Sun Devil Club, Women's Leadership Team
- The Sun Devil Club, Young Professional's Group
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Phoenix MetOrg Board (Member and former Officer)
- Arizona Justice Project (Volunteer)
- Capital School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)
- Quarles Cares (Phoenix Office Co-chairman, 2009–2012)
- Quarles & Brady Phoenix Office Pro Bono Coordinator
- Selected for inclusion in the Southwest Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars 2013–2014 Editions (Business Litigation)