Lauren Fletcher is a member of the firm's Business Law Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general corporate matters including counseling clients on business best practices, litigation, and research.
During law school, she was a member of the Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies and was a research assistant, where her research was emphasized in business law and financial regulation.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., 2016)
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies (Member)
- National Native American Law Student Association (Member)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., 2013)
- Pre-Law Society (Secretary)