Lauren Elliott Stine is a member of the Commercial Litigation group and the Appellate Practice subgroup. She is also co-chair of Quarles & Brady's Healthcare Litigation Subgroup. Her experience includes:
- Representing local and national corporations in complex corporate and contract disputes.
- Representing health care providers and professionals, pharmaceutical wholesalers, and direct sales companies in cases involving contract disputes, alleged fraud, deceptive advertising, and general litigation matters.
- Assisting clients in special action and appellate proceedings in state and federal courts.
- Representing local and national clients in real estate, professional liability, financial services, and construction litigation matters.
Education and Honors
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
Order of the Coif (Member). Dean’s Award (Recipient). Order of the Barristers (Member). Arizona State Law Journal (Staff Writer and Business Editor). Jessup International Moot Court Team (Member). Willard H. Pedrick Scholar.
- Arizona State University (B.A. and B.S., summa cum laude, 2003)
Phi Beta Kappa (Member). Golden Key (Member). Phi Eta Sigma (Member). Gamma Beta Phi (Member).
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2007
U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 2009
Selected for inclusion in the Southwest Super Lawyers®–
Rising Stars 2013-2014 Editions (Business Litigation).
Professional and Civic Activities
Law Clerk to the Honorable W. Scott Bales, Arizona Supreme Court (2006-2007).
The Sun Devil Club, Women's Leadership Team.
The Sun Devil Club, Young Professional's Group.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Metropolitan Phoenix MetOrg Board (Member and former Officer).
Arizona Justice Project (Volunteer).
Capital School Homeroom Program (Volunteer).
Quarles Cares (Phoenix Office Co-chairman, 2009-2012).
Quarles & Brady Phoenix Office Pro Bono Coordinator.