Leila Sahar is a member of the firm’s Product Liability Group. Her recent experience includes representation of a national motorcycle manufacturer against product liability claims; toxic tort defense; and representation of companies in litigation involving medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and skilled nursing home care.
Leila is also strongly committed to the firm’s pro bono work. She has recently represented pro bono clients in actions for divorce and child visitation rights and is involved with the firm's Domestic Violence and Truancy Court clinics.
While in law school, Leila worked at the Georgetown University Domestic Violence Clinic, where she represented victims of domestic abuse in obtaining civil protection orders and related relief.
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2012)
- Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics (Executive Articles Editor)
- Barristers' Council – Trial Advocacy Division
- Lawrence University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honors Society
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2012
Professional and Civic Activities
- Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee (Volunteer, 2009)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- Democratic National Committee (Member, 2009 – 2013)
- Quarles Cares (Attorney Coordinator)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013, 2015)
- Featured, "New Quarles Associate Leaves Her Marks on Howard Dean, Domestic Violence," Wisconsin Law Journal, November 30, 2012