Lindsay Fiore is a member of the firm's Labor & Employment Practice Group. She represents employers involved in single and multi-plaintiff employment-related cases that include age, race, and disability discrimination, hostile work environment, retaliation, and wage and hour issues. She also handles suits brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), has defended employers against unfair labor practice charges, and has worked on investigations and audits brought by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance (OFCCP).
Lindsay is a frequent presenter on topics that include the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), and Title VII.
Education and Honors
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Arizona Law Review (Articles Editor)
- University of Arizona (B.A., magna cum laude with honors, 2004)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona (Member)
- CLE Committee (Employment & Labor)
- Southwest Super Lawyers, "Rising Star", Employment & Labor (2014–present)
- Arizona Center for Law in the Public Interest (Board of Directors)