Lindy Garrard began her legal career in 1984 in the trusts and estates practice area. Lindy is a Florida Registered Paralegal. She has extensive experience in the areas of:
- Preparing trust administration documents.
- Preparing formal, summary and ancillary estate administration pleadings.
- Preparing estate and trust accountings.
- Preparing incapacity, plenary and limited guardianship pleadings.
- Preparing guardianship annual accountings and annual reports.
- Preparing tax returns - United States Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return (Form 706) and the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041).
- Assisting with probate litigation including preparing production and other pleadings.
- Maintaining databases necessary for case management.
Additionally, Lindy has significant corporate experience including:
- Forming corporations and limited liability companies.
- Preparing shareholder agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, minutes and written consents.
- Maintaining corporate records.
- Preparing stock purchase agreements, managing and organizing required due diligence and assisting at closings.
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar Association (Florida Registered Paralegal)
- Paralegal Association of Florida (Member)