Marisa Berlinger is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She focuses her practice on general litigation matters, while helping her clients prepare for depositions and trial.
During law school, she was involved in the Federal Appellate Litigation Clinic, where she co-wrote criminal appellate briefs. Marisa also traveled to Belize to do pro bono work, where she reviewed and revised a domestic violence toolkit to help raise public awareness of domestic abuse and helped facilitate a legal aid clinic for undocumented immigrants. In 2015, she was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady.
Education and Honors
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Michigan Journal of Gender & Law (Membership & Outreach Coordinator; Article Editor; Selections Committee)
- Women Law Students Association (Member)
- Sports Law Association (Member)
- Lake Superior State University (B.S., 2013)
- Sigma Beta Delta Honors Society
Professional and Civic Activities
- Dane County Bar Association