Mary Achterhof has over 30 years experience overall with Quarles & Brady LLP and since 1998 with the Public Finance Group as a paralegal. Her experience includes:
- Assisting Wisconsin school districts with referendum paperwork, including timetables, ballot forms and public notices.
- Lead Paralegal with regard to the approximately 100 cash flow borrowings Quarles & Brady works on with Wisconsin school districts each year.
- Working with school districts and municipalities on traditional financings and refundings.
Education and Honors
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (Diploma)
- Secretarial Diploma Program.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Paralegal member of the National Association of Bond Lawyers