Matthew Dana, a partner in our Arizona offices, practices exclusively in the area of wealth preservation, including estate planning, asset protection planning, probate, trust administration, and retirement planning. He is the founding partner of well-known Scottsdale estate planning firm, the Dana Law Firm, which merged with Quarles & Brady in 2014.
Matt has counseled thousands of clients who have sought estate planning and asset protection advice, ranging from modest estates to the extremely wealthy. Many of his clients are multimillionaires, including some with a net worth in excess of $50 million.
Matt believes that all clients are entitled to the best estate planning strategies used across the country, at legal fees that are fair and reasonable to the client.
- Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation
- Fiduciary, Trust and Probate Litigation
- Banking & Financial Institutions
Education and Honors
- New York University (LL.M., 2011)
- Degree: LL.M. in Taxation
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., cum laude, 1984)
- Arizona CPA (1984)
- Arizona State University (B.A., 1981)
- Degree: Accounting
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court, 1989
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona State Bar, Trust and Estate Section (Member)
- Central Arizona Estate Planners (Member)
- East Valley Estate Planners (Member)
- Phoenix Theatre Advisory Council (Chair)
- National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution Award for Excellence in Community Service, 2012 (“Wills for Vets”)