Melissa Travis is a paralegal in the Estate, Trust & Wealth Preservation Practice Group, for which her primary focus is in the administration of trusts and estates. Prior to joining the firm in 2015, Melissa had over 15 years of legal experience.
Her professional experience includes the following:
- Preparing trust administration documents.
- Preparing formal, summary, and ancillary estate administration pleadings.
- Preparing complex estate planning documents.
- Forming corporations and limited liability companies.
- Preparing shareholder agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, minutes, and written consents.
- Maintaining corporate records.
Education and Honors
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2010)
- Degree: Legal Studies
- Edison State College (A.A., 2007)