Michael McCanse is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group. His experience includes
- Acting as national collections counsel for a large Arizona-based franchisor.
- Serving as National Beverage Counsel to the second-largest brewer in the United States.
- Regularly representing the largest financial institutions in the country in connection with loan defaults, breach of guaranty actions, lender liability claims, and various lien priority and foreclosure-related disputes.
- Representing local and national clients in complex contract disputes.
- Representing corporations and individuals in matters involving professional liability, real estate, landlord-tenant, creditor-debtor, and franchise law.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Real Estate and Construction Litigation
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Marquette Law Review (Member)
- Corporate Law Moot Court Team (Member)
- University of Iowa (B.A., 2002)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2006
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona Animal Welfare League (Volunteer)
- Arizona's Wills for Heroes (Volunteer)
- Capital School Homeroom Program (Volunteer)
- Selected for inclusion in Southwest Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars (2014–2016: Business Litigation)