Michael Piery is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, he served as a patent examiner at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for over four years. As a patent examiner, he examined applications across various technologies, including polymers, semiconductors, medical devices, fuel cells, chemical compositions, and plastics processing.
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Litigation
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
- Trademark Litigation
- Financial Institutions Litigation
- Trade Secrets
Education and Honors
- George Washington University Law School (J.D., 2013)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association Quarterly Journal (Staff Member)
- University of Notre Dame (B.S., 2007)
- Major: Chemical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2013