Michelle Davis began her career at Quarles & Brady LLP in April 2000. Her experience includes:
- Preparing and filing Patent Cooperation Treaty applications; and preparing and filing U.S. and foreign national phase applications.
- Extensive knowledge of patent office laws in Europe, China, Japan, Mexico, etc. with regards to engineering, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and business method patent applications.
- Working directly with clients and foreign associates to complete foreign application document compliance, i.e., Powers of Attorney, Assignments, and Certified Copies.
- Drafting preliminary amendments for U.S. national phase applications.
- Working closely with the IP attorneys to provide instructions for foreign office actions.
- Providing cost estimates for filing U.S. and foreign applications.
- Researching the status of competitor U.S. and foreign applications in connection with litigation issues.
Education and Honors
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (Paralegal Certification, 2006)
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (B.A., with honors, 1999)
- Phi Beta Kappa.