Mitchell S. Moser has practiced with Quarles & Brady since 1991. As a member of the Commercial Litigation Group, he concentrates his practice in the areas of product liability and commercial litigation. Mr. Moser devotes a significant portion of his practice to the following
- Representation of clients locally, regionally, and nationally in the defense of asbestos litigation, serving as national counsel on behalf of manufacturing clients.
- Representation of numerous vehicle and component manufacturers in the defense of product liability, warranty, lemon law, and Magnuson-Moss claims and litigation.
- Representation of and providing advice to transportation and delivery clients on product liability and contract issues.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1991)
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., with distinction, 1987)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1991
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1991
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- DRI (Member)
- Mr. Moser has served as an Adjunct Professor at the Marquette University Law School, teaching classes in Legal Writing and Legal Communications. Mr. Moser coordinates the Milwaukee Bar Association's Elementary School Tutoring Program and has served on the boards of the Milwaukee Jewish Federation, B'nai Brith Youth Organization and Camp Interlaken.
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013, 2015)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated